Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Inner-Workings of the Male Brain

Ladies: Have you ever wondered what's really going on inside a man's head on the first date (or in general, for that matter)?

The following clip from Woody Allen's Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Sex But Were Afraid to Ask is about as accurate and entertaining a look inside the male mind as you're ever going to find.

If you have never seen this clip, watch it now. You'll thank me later. That applies to both men and women alike, as this is one of the funnies clips from one of the funniest movies every made.





I love the part where they catch the priest committing sabotage and Burt Reynolds says "lock him up". It puts me in hysterics no matter how many times I see it.


I hope you all enjoy this clip and this movie as much as I have, and please feel free to share any thoughts or comments you have in the comments section below.

No comments: