Wednesday, October 28, 2020

World Currency and Coin: Ebay's Officially Endorsed Scammer & Fraudster of Choice

World Currency and Coin: Ebay's Officially Endorsed Scammer & Fraudster of Choice

I'm a primarily a buyer on eBay. I'm not a high-volume seller. A high-volume seller - and the only reason I'm naming them is that there are two Singapore-based sellers of banknotes with similar names and I don't want the other one to be mistaken for the one I suspect is causing these problems - but a high-volume seller with 30,000+ feedback and 60+ negative feedback whitewashed from their profile each month such that no matter how many they receive, their feedback profile never shows more than one or two, defrauded me out of $160, and eBay has bent over backward to harass and punish me for having the audacity to expect fair and equitable treatment as outlined by eBay rules and policies. 

Singapore-based seller "WorldCurrencyandCoin" sent me an empty envelope with a tracking number for $160. Ebay's money-back guarantee is a farce, they removed my feedback after I inquired about the whereabouts of the shipment, he said he would really send it this time, then sent me an empty envelope with a tracking number. And eBay not only looked the other way, they actively encourage that kind of fraudulent, criminal behavior.

100 Trillion dollar bill (Zim Bond)If you're on eBay buying currency or coins and the seller is in Singapore, buy from the other major seller. If you buy from Singapore-based eBay seller WorldCurrencyandCoin he will steal your money.

I've dealt with WorldCurrencyandCoin on three occasions. Being in Singapore amid the scamdemic, I was extremely patient as I awaited my 2,000,000 VND (4 x 500,000) Vietnamese Dong polymer banknotes.

While I don't sell a ton of different banknotes, if you need to buy Iraqi Dinar or a 2008 Zimbabwe 100 Trillion dollar bill please come and stop by my store instead. If you can't find what you're looking for there, you'd be better off going with literally any other eBay seller offering the products you're looking for than dealing with that thief. He averages 60+ negative feedback each and every month, and eBay takes great care to delete them all so it appears as though he's running a clean operation to anyone whom he and eBay haven't victimized already.

There was a separate occasion while I was patiently awaiting the arrival of my VND when I purchased a listing he had stated was for 20 million VND in the title, however the fine print contradicted that and stated that it was only ten million. I assumed it was an innocent mistake until I noticed he refused to edit the listing so that prospective buyers wouldn't be duped into paying for twice what they'd be receiving when I saw the same listing worded in identical fashion to the order I refused to pay for because of World Currency and Coin's duplicitous and misleading sales tactics.

This is a person with no ethics or morals who would pickpocket a starving cancer patient if he thought he could get away with it. Arguably the worst part of this entire story is that eBay fully endorses and condones this criminal behavior, which for the purchase I made on June 25 has risen to the level of fraud.

Iraqi Dinar and Vietnamese Dong for Sale
Buy Iraqi Dinar, Vietnamese Dong and Zimbabwe Dollars

My store for anyone wondering is entitled, "Buy Iraqi Dinar, Vietnam Dong & Zim Bonds."




No comments: